RV: [Star Trek Books] Reading Voyager & DS9 post-series books

  • Sebas De Toma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Claro Argentina

      From: bj <bjones44@...>
      Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 18:36:47
      To: <startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com>

      I've been reading through the Voyager after-the-TV-show books, starting with
      Endgame & just finishing Eternal Tide.

      Are there any more after these, either that I've missed hearing about or
      maybe coming out? I'm enjoying these characters & adventures.

      Meanwhile, I'm starting in on the DS9 relaunch, currently in Avatar 1. I'm
      not sure of the order of the books but that one looked like what I felt like
      when I had to choose! I may double back & read up on Elias.

      Thanks!