Re: [Star Trek Books] TOS: Allegiance in Exile by David R. George III

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
      I think you might be recalling #76 "The Captain's Daughter" that Peter David wrote in 1996.

      Allegiance In Exile was just released last month, with this month's release being "Devil's Bargain".

      Trevor
      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "akinssr@..." <AKINSSR@...> wrote:

      > I think I remember this book - does it have anything to do with Sulu's daughter?? There is one story that has a lot of material about them. Reesa

    • Strider Elfstone
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 5:16 PM
        I'm in the middle of this right now!

        I'm enjoying the POV of Trinh, the A&A officer, because she's new to the crew and we get to see our old friends through new eyes. I always enjoy that.

        Strider

        “Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory."
          -John Adams, July 3, 1776

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 5:16 PM
          This one's brand new.

            -John Adams, July 3, 1776