TYPHON PACT e-book Novellas

  • Linda Wrage
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
      How do the TYPHON PACT e-Novellas fit into the series?
      I have the 4 books, but not the e-novellas. It looks like there are 2 of them --
      THE STRUGGLE WITHIN and RAISE THE DAWN. Are those included within the regular
      books, or are they in addition to those books?

      Thanks!

      Linda W.

    • Mary Jane
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
        The Struggle Within is one of the books, so is Raise the Dawn. I don't know what you are refering to by "e-novellas"

        Mary Jane

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
          Raise the Dawn is a regular novel, available in both paper and e-Book format. It continues the story begun in the previous Typhon Pact book, Plagues of Night.

          The Struggle Within is the only e-book exclusive novella tying into the Typhon Pact storyline.

          Dayton
          http://www.daytonward.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
            Thanks for the clarification. Now I understand. I had only bought the first 4
            books and thought that was all there was. Then I saw that The STruggle Within
            was an e-book novella and I wrongly assumed that the other one I saw on Amazon
            was a novella too.

            Linda W.