Re: [Star Trek Books] Peter David

  • David Fernau
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
      While doing some web surfing, I found his personal website:
      http://www.peterdavid.net/

      Looks like his wife has been providing daily updates.

    • akinssr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
        Oh I hate to hear that. I do hope he'll be able to recover. I'm sure it's been quite a traumatic time for his family to say the least. Thanks for sharing. Reesa