Peter David

  • prim88@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
      For those who haven't heard, Peter David suffered a stroke while vacationing in Florida with his family, Peter and family could definitely use your prayers.
      Bob

    • David Fernau
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
        While doing some web surfing, I found his personal website:
        http://www.peterdavid.net/

        Looks like his wife has been providing daily updates.

      • akinssr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2013
          Oh I hate to hear that. I do hope he'll be able to recover. I'm sure it's been quite a traumatic time for his family to say the least. Thanks for sharing. Reesa