A bit off topic: Capt. Sulu on TV 2night

  • Flash
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2012
      For those of you in the USA, U can catch Capt. Sulu(Geo. Takai) on Hawaii 5-0 2night playing a guy who brews up some Hawaiian moonshine according to the promo I saw yesterday during Football & again this morning during the CBS Morning News. That's 10PM ET. Check your local listings for time & channel in other time zones.

      I now return you to your Reg. scheduled book discussion.

      Histerically Yours,

      Don H.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
        Thanks for the notice -- I enjoyed his brief but entertaining bit as a
        "character" -- he sold it well.

        H50 evidently doesn't use the same sound-system as that TV ad he does -- not
        nearly as deep&resonant a voice.
        :-)
        bj
        [currently into B'Elanna's story in Pathways....]