Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Voyager #6 The Murdered Sun

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
      I got Pathways in audiobook, also Mosaic, & enjoyed them both some time
      back.

      Now I got them both for Kindle & am a ways into Mosaic; after doing
      Janeway's background I'll get into the others in Pathways.

      Still thinking about Murdered Sun -- but have all those VOY series-end &
      post-series books already lined up!