Idea for a cool Trek Christmas present

  • Brenda Zimmerlee
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
      Sorry if you get many copies of this:

      http://news.yahoo.com/star-treks-future-history-book-221004277.html%c2%a0

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
        I only got one copy of the message but that was *more than enough*!!!

        Hopped on over to Amazon & ordered it -- pre-order price is $57 not $99!

        be a nice present for *me*, and something I can "pass down" to the next
        generation if I ever downsize my Trekbook collection. I have to watch a
        couple of them carefully when they look through my bookshelves. :-)

        also got the STNG-365 book to go with the TOS one.
        By not opting for "fastest" shipping I think I also got some other bennie,
        like a credit on instant video or something (I forgot already!)

        Thanks for the suggestion/link/story.

          That is very cool! I am so glad you found it at the better price! I just might take a second look for that price thank you for that info. Keep on Trekkin ' :)
          Brenda

          ------------------------------
          On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 2:17 PM PST bj wrote:

          >I only got one copy of the message but that was *more than enough*!!!
          >
          >Hopped on over to Amazon & ordered it -- pre-order price is $57 not $99!
          >
          >be a nice present for *me*, and something I can "pass down" to the next
          >generation if I ever downsize my Trekbook collection. I have to watch a
          >couple of them carefully when they look through my bookshelves. :-)
          >
          >also got the STNG-365 book to go with the TOS one.
          >By not opting for "fastest" shipping I think I also got some other bennie,
          >like a credit on instant video or something (I forgot already!)
          >
          >Thanks for the suggestion/link/story.
          >bj

        • Strider Elfstone
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
            My husband just bought this for me! I'm so excited! I won't get it until Christmas, but still...

            Yay!

            Strider

            “Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory."
              -John Adams, July 3, 1776

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
              This looks pretty cool; I'll certainly be looking at it when it comes out
              on the bookstore shelves.

              Andrew