Voyager booklist

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
      I'm currently well into the Distant Shores anthology, as a sort of overall
      brush-up before going into the back-home-&-then series. Next I guess I'll do
      Endgame & then all the relaunch. Is there anything new in that arena I
      should be aware of??

      After that (which will take a while!) I think I'll head back to DS9 & the
      Mission Gamma set.

      What else are y'all reading?
      or...what's on your Holiday Wish List?
      bj
    • akinssr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
        I'm reading the Typhon Pact novels now - I need "Brinksmanship" and then I'll move on to TNG Cold Equations series perhaps. I keep a variety going. I have some New Frontier and DS9 pre and post finale as well. Reesa

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012

          > I'm reading the Typhon Pact novels now - I need "Brinksmanship" and then
          > I'll move on to TNG Cold Equations series perhaps. I keep a variety going.
          > I have some New Frontier and DS9 pre and post finale as well. Reesa

          I'm currently re-re-reading the Vanguard series, since I've discovered
          there are a couple of new books out after Open Secrets and Precipice that I
          haven't picked up yet. After that, well it's either Asimov's Foundation
          series, Harry Potter, or another Honour Harrington book.

          Andrew

        • Mary Jane
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
            Great minds must think alike! Keep an eye out for my appearance in Vanguard What Judgements Come!!

            I just finished re-reading the "re-launch" books, combining Next Gen, Titan, Voyager, DS9, to end up with David Mack's new trilogy(third one comes out in Dec!)

            Now I'm following THAT up with Harry Potter! I'm on Goblet of Fire

            Mary Jane