Re: Voyager #6 The Murdered Sun

  • leroyholmesjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
      You should read "Pathways" if you haven't already. It tells the "orgin" stories of quite a few of the crew. Written by Jeri Taylor.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
        I got Pathways in audiobook, also Mosaic, & enjoyed them both some time
        back.

        Now I got them both for Kindle & am a ways into Mosaic; after doing
        Janeway's background I'll get into the others in Pathways.

        Still thinking about Murdered Sun -- but have all those VOY series-end &
        post-series books already lined up!