Voyager #6 The Murdered Sun

  • trevthurlow
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2012
      Written By Christie Golden
      Published In February 1996

      I've recently been reading this Voyager classic and I forgot that Chakotay actually has the "A" Plot of the story, instead of Janeway and Paris (even though Janeway and Paris are on the cover) who each have "B" plots.

      I'm up too Chapter 17 ( of 19) so far, and I can definitely see why Christie Golden was picked too start the Season 8 books.

      Trevor
    • leroyholmesjr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
        You should read "Pathways" if you haven't already. It tells the "orgin" stories of quite a few of the crew. Written by Jeri Taylor.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
          I got Pathways in audiobook, also Mosaic, & enjoyed them both some time
          back.

          Now I got them both for Kindle & am a ways into Mosaic; after doing
          Janeway's background I'll get into the others in Pathways.

          Still thinking about Murdered Sun -- but have all those VOY series-end &
          post-series books already lined up!