Fw: [Com Station Z] Uploaded 2012 Bowlathon Poster.pdf

  • Brenda Zimmerlee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      I wanted everyone to know about this activity that benefits a great charity and is a very fun time for all especially this year since we're having a Star Trek vs Star Wars battle of the bowlers.  I hope you can come up and join the fun. Zimm and I are coming from Riverside County to enjoy the day.  See you there.

      Brenda Zimmerlee