Need help memory failing LOL

  • prim88@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012
      I've been rereading my favorite Klingon based books in between the other new releases, loved Eternal Tide, can't wait for the follow up. Just finished the full run of Keith's books based on Klag and the Gorkon and trying to remember a TOS story I had really enjoyed but the title is eluding me. The story has Kirk and crew locating a planet of Klingons basically unaware of their history or other Klingons and attempting to foil a plot by a High Council member who is mining the planet secretly and Kirk and the settler's defeat him. Thinking it might be one of the "Errand of" books by Kevin Ryan but not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Bob