Question about "Rise Like Lions" by David Mack

  • akinssr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi - I was reading the back of this book and saw where it mentions Mackenzie Calhoun and I wanted to see if the action involving him and his crew takes place in the Mirror Universe or if it's newer. The reason I ask is because I'm just now getting to "Stone and Anvil" by Peter David in the New Frontier series and I don't want to read anything that's gonna give the plots of the future books away. Thanks, Reesa

    • Mary Jane
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Anything in Rise Like Lions is in the Mirror Universe. It's an awesome book. Did you read the first one he wrote, Sorrows of the Empire? It's amazing, too!

        Mary Jane

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
          Oh yes - I LOVED "Sorrows of Empire"!!! I look forward to this one too! Thanks, Reesa