Re: Shuttle Galeileo found ! ( A bit O.T.)

  • April_Anastasia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
      I had the pleasure of viewing it many years ago, now, at a convention in Los Angeles.  It was great to see it up close (well, as close as the then owner would permit, that is).  I am always happy to see props, etc.  when they are presented.  :-)

      News to me, I didn't even know the Gallileo was lost.

      Thanks for the update.

      ~april

      "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"