DTI: Forgotten History

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      I have mixed feelings about this book (I'm about halfway through) -- but
      feel a serious need for some footnotes about the episodes and events
      referenced along the way! :-)

      Many if not most are familiar from the brief mentions (some only vaguely,
      but still...) and it would be nice to have a handy reference as to the names
      of the eps or books or adventures or whatever so I could go look them up
      too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
        OK, there are some ref-explanations at the *end* of the book!
        I may have to go back to that sometime for another "reading list".
        :-)