Re: [Star Trek Books] Dark Mirror

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      Plus you can see how the three different Mirror Universe timelines diverged after "Mirror, Mirror". In the DS9 timeline, Spock assassinated Kirk and rose to Emperor/President. In the Shatner timeline, Spock didn't assassinate Kirk upon his return; in the "Dark Mirror" timeline Spock was transferred off the Enterprise and then assassinated 12 years later by possible Kirk.

      Trevor

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
        Well, if I ever get interested in the mirror universe, I'll have plenty to
        go on with!

        It would also go along with the Alternate Reality stories, as a sort of
        Theme Reading list of "other" ST-unis.

        There'd be not just chronological reading to consider, but "which version of
        the 'verse" to divide the lists into.