Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek TNG #26 The Romulan Prize

  • akinssr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2011
      Just pulled this one off my bookshelf and am going to start it tonight! Reesa

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 30, 2011
        Yes, THE ROMULAN PRIZE is the one by Simon Hawke. With so many people talking
        about it now, I think I'll read this one again. I think the other one you're
        thinking of is THE ROMULAN STRATAGEM by Robert Greenberger. That one is still
        sitting unread on my bookshelf, but I might read that one after I finish
        re-reading The Romulan Prize.

        Linda W.