Re: [Star Trek Books] Happy B'day .....

  • akinssr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011
      I always thought she was so pretty and more than capable of kicking butt and taking names if the need arose!! I loved her scenes with Scotty in ST 5 - they were really flirtatious with each other and it was so cute! Reesa

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2011
        Well she sure kicked some major butt in the SNW time travel adventure!
        And in such an outfit!
        bj