Re: [Star Trek Books] Some New 2012 titles

  • Queco Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2011
      Interesting… no Khan though? :(
      -----
      Conrado Bermúdez (aka Queco Jones)
      http://about.me/quecojones - Sent from my .

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2012
        I just finished Rings of Time -- after the romp of the Rampaging Horta
        Babies I though some more Greg Cox would be fun and it was.

        I think I may get to the new That Which Divides pretty soon (looks like
        fun!), and I'm *really* looking forward to the DTI book coming out later.

        Meanwhile, I think I may get (back) into the Vanguard series as it's
        wrapping up soon. i.e. if I read through them all I won't have to worry
        about another long gap before a new one -- and then reread them all
        againagain! There are too many books to be doing *triple* reads!

        comments?
        suggestions?