Sonia's Story

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
      Hey KRAD -- I'm really enjoying reading about Sonia's early days; it's fun
      seeing some of what "wasn't on the screen" in various TNG episodes.

      Not so sure I like being reminded of some of my own boneheaded moves
      in my Salad Days. :-)

      All of the other SCE "Past" stories are good too. Fun to get some of the
      characters' history & how they got headed to where we know them now.
      bj
    • Keith R. A. DeCandido
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
        > Hey KRAD -- I'm really enjoying reading about Sonia's early days; it's fun
        > seeing some of what "wasn't on the screen" in various TNG episodes.
        >
        > Not so sure I like being reminded of some of my own boneheaded moves
        > in my Salad Days. :-)
        >
        > All of the other SCE "Past" stories are good too. Fun to get some of the
        > characters' history & how they got headed to where we know them now.

        Thanks! "Many Splendors" was tremendous fun to write, and I'm glad you enjoyed
        it!

        ---KRAD