Weather

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      I'm making my way through the SCE series & have arrived at Creative
      Couplings.

      So what do I get as we're in the middle of a Very Wet Week?
      (just as we recovered from a shake-up like we haven't had since the 19th
      century & a good wash from Irene....one decent week & a nice holiday weekend
      until this batch hit...& stuck around....)

      RAIN ON RISA.
      the story where Risa's power & weather control systems go awry.

      Comment from one SCE crew member -- maybe they could market to Ferenginar to
      make them feel at home. Gold said he thought they'd like to keep attracting
      a wider clientele.

      Anyhoo, right now my area feels like *I'm* on Ferenginar. It's even damp
      *inside* as it's not cold so the inside is drying out from the heater.
      bj
      in DC, wishing SCE would show up *here*.