Re: The Assassination Game - Plot write-up

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2011
      Bad news about "The Assasination Game" and the follow-up book. I was just on Chapters.Indigo.ca, Amazon.ca, Simonandschustercanada.com and Simonandschuster.com, and it looks like the book has been pushed way, way, way back, to a June 26, 2012 release date (Simon & Schuster's websites don't even list the book) and the Untitled #5 now shoved back to December 18, 2012, instead of coming out within the next

      I wonder what's going on? Since that mean's that there will be a whole year between releases ("The Gemini Agent" was released on June 26, 2011). I wonder if it has something to do with the new movie, or something completely different? But, boy, this is the second time that books in the JJ universe have been held up.

      Trevor