Program notice about Stuff related to Star Trek

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hi, Gang,  for those of you that can get the U.S. Version of SyFy Channel, Be on the look out for a program having to do with the auction of memorabilia from Hollywood Movies & TV Shows. This week is the wrap up of the show for this season & they're supposed to have some stuff from ST going to auction.  A few weeks back they had a model of 1 of Enterprise NX-01's Shuttlecraft up for auction & it didn't even crack the reserve that had been put on it. I think it airs either tonight or tomorrow @ 9PM EDT.

            Maybe it's some stuff KRAD has had hidden away & his other half is making him clean house, Not!

      LL&P
      Don H.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
        Did they mention how far in the stratosphere the reserve was?

        All I see on tonite's sched is Haunted Collector; tomorrow they have ST
        Movies (I *Love* Voyage Home!)
        What's the actual name of the show, maybe I can look for it better that way.

        I have some Hirschfeld lithos but I also have a sci-fi-fan relative so I
        wouldn't dare try to sell them. :-)