Re: Audiobooks

  • Allyn Gibson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6, 2011
      On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:29:39 -0400, Queco Jones wrote:

      > I don't usually read novelizations unless there's something in the
      > episode that I didn't understand or I felt there should have been more
      > of. In those cases, I find the novelizations help fill in the blanks.

      RELICS is one of the more enjoyable novelizations. Michael Jan Friedman
      gives more backstory on how and why Scotty was on the Jenolen (and how he
      saved himself), and he expands the holodeck scene in an interesting way.
      Friedman also does what the episode should have done -- the Enterprise has
      just found a Dyson Sphere, they should be exploring it! :)

      Allyn
      --
      "Made of awesome and Guinness and bright shiny pennies..."
      http://www.allyngibson.net/