Vulcan's Soul

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
      I've just finished listening to Book 2 -- it's only in unabridged form. I'm
      taking a break since I'm not quite up for the unabridged Book 3 just now,
      need to decompress a bit before tackling it.(I'm now listening to Relics,
      quite a change from Vulcans & their history)

      I'll put in some spoiler space just-in-case...

      about the ending of Book 2 -- I could see that coming! or something very
      like it, I just didn't know the details about how it would happen. (I kept
      thinking "if you believe that I've got this bridge for sale....) Plus, just
      knowing there *is* a Book 3 means *something* had to happen to keep the
      story going!

      If you've read this book you may understand why I need to catch my breath a
      bit before delving back into those murky waters!