Re: [Star Trek Books] Vulcans!

  • Emily Regent
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2011
      Dear All

      Thanks for all your advice on Vulcans - to everyone who answered; I've raided my old TOS collection, and found a couple of others that people had mentioned. I'm trying to find 'Crisis on Vulcan' and 'Chrysalis'. If anybody comes across anything particularly Vulcan in future reading, I'd love to hear about it, as sometimes it can be difficult to tell whether there's going to be much green blood about :)

      Thanks again
      Aye, ever yours
      Emily

    • Queco Jones
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2011
        An old favorite: http://home.wtal.de/locust_iic/stories/amagosa/tprang.html

        Parts 1and two are, as far as I can tell, complete. Part 3 was, unfortunately, never finished. I believe the author included a rough outline of how the rest of the story was supposed to go and other notes. I found the first part back in the day after much digging through old USENET posts and various ASC* archives along with some help from the members of the STory Locator mailing list (now a part of Yahoo Groups I think).

        Three ZIP files containing the original posts (the story had been posted in small parts as it was written, IIRC) as a single TXT file for each part.
        -----
        Conrado  Bermúdez (aka Queco Jones)
        http://quecojones.info - Sent from my iPad.