Children of the Storm

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      I have not yet received "Children of the Storm", however, today I did receive my copy of the "Star Trek" magazine (#34 US/Canada, #161 UK), and in that magazine was an excerpt from "Children of the Storm". While the excerpt didn't give a way a whole lot of detail (nearly none), it did serve to whet the appetite for the full-novel, which I should, according to my email, have in a few days.

      Trevor
    • akinssr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2011
        I really enjoyed this novel! Hope you do too! Reesa