Hello Enterprise_V

  • ShiOne912
    Message 1 of 3926 , Nov 1, 1999
      I received your IM about chat here last Friday
      but could not attend as I have my own club (not a
      Star Trek one, tho) and our scheduled chat time is at
      10pm on Fridays. Joe sent me the invite to join and I
      just read all 251 posts, whewwww. I read Star Trek,
      enjoy the original one best (especially anything Spock)
      and have all the TOS shows on tape. am going to start
      Vulcans heart on Joe's recommendation. i've made note of
      some of the other favorites and will see if I have
      them already, If not, will try to find some of them.
      Hello to everyone else and thanks for the invite,
      Joe<br>Shi
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002