typhon pact novels

  • ed f
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      is there a book 4 what is the title, arthur, when does it come out. i though picard was on the cover
    • Allyn Gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
        On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 17:43:19 -0500, Ed F wrote:

        > is there a book 4 what is the title, author, when does it come out. i
        > though picard was on the cover?

        It just came out, I bought it last week. Picard is on the cover, along
        with Shar from the DS9 novels. Have kind of a reddish tinge.

        It's titled PATHS OF DISHARMONY, and it's by Dayton Ward.

        Allyn
        --
        "Made of awesome and Guinness and bright shiny pennies..."
        http://www.allyngibson.net/