Re: (SPOILERS)RE: [Star Trek Books]

  • leroyholmesjr
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2011
      ahhhh...thanks! I have that and will reread it.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 27, 2011
        <sigh>
        another to put on my re-read list.
        :-)

        > It was in the Worlds of Deep Space Nine Volume 2, in the Bajor storyline,
        > where Jake got married. :-)
        >
        > Camren T. Burton
        > writer021@...

      • Ian McFarlane
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
          Wow, you guys are really behind. Wait until you see what's happened since
          then. J

          writer021@... <mailto:writer021%40aol.com>

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 28, 2011
            I'm not *behind* I'm just reading so far "since" that I've forgotten a few
            things. :-)
            bj
            (heading to my stash to retrieve Worlds-2)