More fun with the Typhon Pact

  • Ian McFarlane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2011
      I recently completed Rough Beasts of Empire and I gotta say that the book
      dropped a lot of information about what happened to our favorite DS9
      characters in the intervening years after "The Soul Key".

      However, it also means that we essentially have a ton of untold stories left
      out there.

      Does anyone know if it's Pocket Books intention to explore that period of
      time in 2012 or 2013?

      Just curious.

      Also, another general question about the Typhon Pact. So far, each Typhon
      pact book has featured one or 2 member races of the Pact.

      In the synopses that I have seen for the last book of the series: "Paths of
      Disharmony", while the Andorians are mentioned (and they aren't a member of
      the Pact), no one has indicated who the "villain" species are.

      It could either be the Tholians or the Kinshaya but I am guessing that it's
      the latter only because we haven't seen much of those guys outside maybe
      KRAD's Klingon books.

      One other thing that I am wondering about is how Andor will be portrayed in
      Paths of Disharmony. In the Worlds of DS9 series, we caught a glimpse of a
      planet that seemed somewhat temperate. In the Enterprise TV series, it was
      portrayed as a frozen world. I wonder how the two views will be reconciled?

      iMac