Ask DST #112

  • DevilDog
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      A question about Star Trek novels and action figures appears in the latest Art Asylum blog.

      --

      Ben Summerfield:
      1. Will we ever see Star Trek Voyager figures? It id the only series left for Diamond Select.

      2. Can Diamond Select ever release Star Trek novel figures. Maybe people like Empress Hoshi Sato III from Star Trek Mirror Universe: The Sorrows of the Empire or the Vulcan Lieutenant Commander from Star Trek: Federation.

      DSTChuck:
      We do not have the rights to the novels and we are not actively developing Voyager figures. Sorry.

      --

      http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2010/12/ask-dst-112/