Fw: New Email Address

  • Gwen Riechmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010
      A friend set up a gmail account for me, which I appreciate, but most of your accounts wouldn’t accept it. So, here is the new address to use:

      miracle2b@...

      Thanks!

      Gwen

      Now that I’ve finally figured out email following my move, Live Mail combined all my address books & I have no idea which addresses are good or not good. If this makes it to you, please hit reply & let me know. My new email is:

      miracle2b@...

      Thanks!!

    • Chad Bettis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010