Re: [Star Trek Books] Klingon Shakespeare

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2010
      Been a (long) while since I saw that but a Klingon reciting Shakespeare is
      probably very annoying!

      I was listening to something the other day (it *might* have been Q-in-Law &
      *might* have been when there was a hoo-hah going on between Lwaxana & Q) &
      in answer to a question something like "what do you think we should do?"
      Worf just growls "sell tickets!"
      bj
      pretty gimpy myself. :-)

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010
        Lwaxanna and Worf in the same room is always good fun!

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010
          > Lwaxanna and Worf in the same room is always good fun!

          Lwaxana & Q is fun too. Especially when she was beating up on him.
          Any female who's ever been led-on-&-dissed by some clod
          (& haven't we all?) can relate!