Re: [Star Trek Books] A question about Morn from DS9

  • Giles Lestrade
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
      Not spelled backwards, actually an anagram.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
        Also regarding Morn, the character was in every espisode of DS9 in which Quark's was shown, except for the one in which everyone thought he died. In that episode the actor who plays Morn was sitting in Morn's chair, but was dressed as a human (or humanoid).