Gateways Thanks

  • Karen Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      Thanks for all your opinions and information - and also for no spoilers.  I'm awaiting the arrival of #2 through inner library loan.  Regarding the ebook/DT debate -  with so many books available through ILL I may not make the switch.  I don't download much music either.  But I do live in the 21st century!

      Karen

      Yesterday, today was tomorrow, and tomorrow, today will be yesterday.