New SCE books

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15 8:44 AM
      I just got a notice that my SCE - Out of the Coccoon has shipped.
      And another offering pre-order for SCE - What's Past.
      Been a long time since I got any new SCE!

      Question - are SCE books still coming out in e-book form?
      if so -- where, how & what format?

      I'm gradually expanding what I get in e-form.
      bj
    • Bob Greenberger
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15 8:50 AM
        The SCE eBook program ended some time back. There should be enough for one
        final volume of stories which I hope to see collected in 2011 or 2012.

        Bob

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15 9:12 AM
          Two volumes, actually, as the word count of the final 8 eBooks is
          hefty. :)

          Tentative titles for the final 2 books would be "Turn the Page" and
          "Remembrance of Things Past."

          ---Keith R.A. DeCandido,
          sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15 9:25 AM
            Thank you both for the info.
            Too bad they're not (coming) out in e-form -- I find shorter stories (short
            stories, novelettes, i.e. not a full big fat book) pretty good for casual
            e-reading.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
              Picking up this thread again ...
              at least some of the SCE books are out in Kindle form, which is fine for me
              for e-books. I can read them on my iPad while using the exercycle. Sure does
              make the time pass nicely (& I maybe pedal faster if things get exciting!)
              I'm currently going through some Q books there. But shorter format really
              works better for me for that, thus the question about SCE.