Re: [Star Trek Books] Broke My Hip

  • Ktrek -
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Leroy - After you woork through all of DS9 you should start the DS9 relaunch books. Not only will it help you pass the time but having all 7 seasons fresh in your mind will enhance your reading experience and enjoyment of the post finale books. Best of luck on your recovery. I hope it heals faster than the doctors say.

      Kevin

      Do you like classic movies? Then why not join The Golden Age Of Hollywood Social Network? It's FREE and painless!
      http://www.goldenageofhollywood.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
        Sorry to hear that and hope all goes well with your recovery.

        Just FYI half.com has great deals on DVD's both movies and series season sets.

        Enjoy rewatching and the special features.  At least there's a silver lining :)

        Jackie