Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek: Titan - Synthesis - WOW!

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I just finished "Synthesis" yesterday and I must agree. After the "slow as molasses in January" story of 'Over A Torrent Sea', 'Synthesis' was a "WOW" factor book. Plus it moved extremely swift and never made you fear that you were going to get over powered with unwanted exposition or dialogue, but at the same time you were given enough detail to understand what was going on.

      Unfortunately the story didn't spread any further information on the political situation that is currently going on in the 2380's between the Federation and the Typhon Pact.

      Also unfortunate was that no one (not even the Titan avatar) thought to make a copy of the avatar program. It was a computer program so they Titan crew could've made a copy and sent the copy through without destroying the original. Or sent the original through and left the copy on Titan. I was really hoping to see the avatar in another Titan adventure.

      Rating 9.0 out of 10.

      Trevor