Re: Capt.'s Table ......

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
        I figure its a lot like Dr. Who's Tardis, It goes where it's needed most in time/space & is from either an advanced race of beings or frm another demension similar to ours & we are seeing what we expect to see for a place of this sort. Sort of a super disguise circut.

        On Another note, I was reading a Graphic Novel that had a "new" Data as Capt. of Enterprise, So can we expect a Capt.'s table tale abt Data???????

      C. U.
      Don H.