Re: The Captain's Table Books

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
      The bar seems to be in temporal and locational flux, considering that you also have captain's who appear to be from the pre-20th century time period.

      Also there is a 7th Captain Table's book, an anthology called "Tales from the Captain's Table" (2005/06) that features Captain Archer (Enterprise), Captain Picard (Stargazer), Captain Kira Nerys (DS9 Season 8), Captain Chakotay (Voyager Season 8), Captain Shelby (New Frontier), Captain Riker (Titan) and Captain Gold (SCE).

      Trevor