Editing the line

  • MoreJoey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      I have a question..it may have been asked already.

      With all the people I knew and loved let go in the Pocket Star Trek Editing Dept...Who is editing the Star Trek Books??
    • daytonward@kc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        Jaime Costas now edits the Star Trek line, along with a few other media
        tie-in lines as well as some original SF/Fantasy.

        Dayton
        http://www.daytonward.com

        I have a question..it may have been asked already.

        With all the people I knew and loved let go in the Pocket Star Trek Editing
        Dept...Who is editing the Star Trek Books??

        http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web
      • MoreJoey