Re: Simon Says Star Trek Web Site

  • msferengi
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 12, 2010
      Try startrekbooks.com

      Jackie

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 13, 2010
        Hi, Jackie, I'm back. Been away for abt a month as Library was undergoing Expansion & renovation. Spent abt a month in 1 room of my old High School's Library(felt strange being on campus & not having to do Alumni stuff or go to the classes I used to have in that Bldg @different times over 3 Yrs.(in my day Soph. - Sr. were @ Maine Central Institute & frosh were @ Warsaw Jr. High, now called Warsaw Middle School). . we have 1 new patron puter w/ rumor of 5 more for a total of 10 puters.

          Got so bored trying to find stuff to read that I had to bribe a friend of mine w/ a Poppa John's Pizza to take me to the book store in waterville where I picked up 8 ST novels by various authors inc. our own Mr. KRAD, Mr. Mack & others. ! of them was a mirror universe novel (all hail Emerpor Spock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Seems that our Mr. Spock had a few experiences that Emerpor Spock avoided.  Hope to get to Wtvl or Bangor ( now that I'm a member of AARP i get a discount @ Borders, tain't much, but a penny saved is a penny earned(Dr. Ben Franklin, Poor Richards Almanac).

        Got to run, Just wanted to wave a slightly frozen(17*F @ 10:00 AM ET) hand @ U.

        See Ya!!!
        Don H.

        > Could someone please repost the addy for the new Simon Says Star Trek website? Thanks you, Bob

      • BEVERLY HALL
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 13, 2010
          welcome back Don!  waiting for the Mirror Universe book from Amazon - I am looking forward to seeing how that all goes for Emperor Spock. has a nice ring to it but I'm sure the title says it all!