Re: [Star Trek Books] Star Trek The Next Generation #45 Intellivore

  • Andrew Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009

      > I just recently picked this book up, and its a book that I've been wanting
      > to read for a while since the cover is rather perculiar looking with Data
      > seeming to be on drugs or as if he should be on the cover of "The Alien Ate
      > My Teacher" or some book like that.
      >
      > Plus this book seems like it should belong in the "Stargazer" series since
      > I've already "met" two characters who are mentioned to be old-Stargazer
      > crewmates of Captain Picard.
      >
      > Trevor

      This is a Diane Duane book and she is one of my favourite Trek authors. I
      really ejoyed this book; it had a very interesting concept, as well as the *
      Enterprise*-D working with fellow starships instead of solo.

      SPOILER

      SPACE

      DO

      NOT

      READ

      FURTHER

      IF

      YOU

      HAVEN'T

      READ

      THE

      BOOK

      AND

      WANT

      I also liked that after the U.S.S. *Oraidhe*'s crew is drained of their
      intellect, leaving behind living, mindless husks, they were thinking of
      recommissioning the ship with a different name or perhaps decommissioning
      her entirely, because of what happened to the crew.

      Andy