Vanguard: Precipice Reviewed

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Jeff Ayers has reviewed the new Vanguard novel Precipice by David Mack for Trekweb.com (minor spoilers)

      Jeff feels this is the best Vanguard novel yet?  If you've read it, what do you think?

      http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/12/01/Book-Review-Star-Trek-Vanguard-Precipice.shtml

    • Father Robert Lyons
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Jackie,

        On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

        > Jeff feels this is the best Vanguard novel yet? If you've read it, what
        > do you think?

        I definately wouldn't say it is the best, though I would have a hard time
        selecting a 'best' out of the Vanguard books... Every one is so unique that
        they all manage to 'grip' you in a different way. That being said, I loved
        it as well. My review of Vanguard can be found over at TrekMovie.com.

        Rob+
        --
        Father Robert Lyons
        www.stellarcross.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
          Good Day, Father lyons & Season's greetings to U & Yours. May U all Live Long & Prosper.
          Don H.