Re: "Rising Son" by S.D. Perry

  • Trevor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2009
      Last time that I read this novel was in January 2003. At that time I wasn't all that up on what had occurred in the previous Season 8 novels. But I found the story to be really interesting---to read about a Star Trek character who was my age, or close to it. Plus then the scene with the room that couldn't exist but did.

      Trevor