ST book lists

  • Karen Lim
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
      Is there a web site that will keep track of the ST books I've read.  I'm also looking for a website that lists all the different titles of the different series.  Help.

      Thanks,

      Karen

      Felgerkarb!

    • yahoo42@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
        At 11:41 AM 9/9/2009, you wrote:
        >Is there a web site that will keep track of the ST books I've
        >read. I'm also looking for a website that lists all the different
        >titles of the different series. Help.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Karen
        >
        >Felgerkarb!

        Try GoodReads at http://www.goodreads.com

        Jon
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
          >Is there a web site that will keep track of the ST books I've
          >read. I'm also looking for a website that lists all the different
          >titles of the different series. Help.

          Steve Roby's Starfleet Library is probably your best bet:

          http://www.well.com/~sjroby/lcars/

          www.DeCandido.net
          kradical.livejournal.com

          "Quickly -- before we come to our senses!"
          ---King Julien, MADAGASCAR 2
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
            Steve's site is great.  You might find Memory Beta useful too:

            http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

            Jackie