Never Ending Sacrifice Reviewed

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 11:27 PM
      Jeff Ayers has reviewed the new DS9 novel "The Never Ending Sacrifice" by Una McCormack giving the book a rating of 8 out of 10.  (only minor spoilers)

      http://trekweb.com/articles/2009/09/01/Book-Review-Star-Trek-Deep-Space-Nine-The-Never-Ending-Sacrifice.shtml

    • Ian McFarlane
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14 6:11 AM
        Incidentaly, I am reading this book now and it's waaaaay better than I
        thought that iw as going to be. What a surprise!

        iMac

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14 7:44 AM
          I just finished this book last night. Excellent novel! I rather liked how it answered the question of what happened to this unique character, and an extra piece of the tapestry to the Relaunch seasons has been added.

          Well worth the $$$.

          Camren T. Burton
          writer021@...

        • Kathy Agel
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14 1:15 PM
            At 09:11 AM 9/14/2009, you wrote:
            >Incidentaly, I am reading this book now and it's waaaaay better than I
            >thought that iw as going to be. What a surprise!

            This was excellent -- I hd a hard time putting it down, and was sorry
            when it was over.