Re: [Star Trek Books] Is It Me...

    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 5, 2009
      From: "Andrew Brown" <scottish.andy76@...>

      > Now that I've been reminded by a 2x4 to the back of the head, of course I
      > understand. The thing is, I got that file because it contains all the old
      > books I've not seen in stores for years, and not to cheat writers out of
      > their earnings.

      It's pretty easy to track down most old books in the various
      used-books-markets these days -- not like pre-net when you had to haunt the
      2ndhand stores & hope. That's how I fill in my collection for anything that
      isn't still current & available new, or at least I can't find it.
      bj
    • trevthurlow
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 10, 2009
        Okay...this topic is starting to sound a lot like the scene from the 1980's Hanna-Barberra cartoon "The Greatest Adventure of the Bible: The Easter Story" where Jesus announces that someone is going to betray him and then all 12 disciples say "Is it I?", "Is it I?"

        Trevor